PHP Digest number 156 (May 6 - 20, 2019)
Fresh collection with links to news and materials. At issue: PHPRussia, PHP fwdays'19, WordPress 5.2, about PHP in 2019, news from PHP Internals, a portion of useful tools, and much more.
News and Releases
- PHP Russia 2019 - The conference was powerful and, I hope, will be annual! Photos can be viewed at FB and VK . Slides are available now, and soon there will be video reports of reports.
- PHP fwdays'19 - Kiev, June 1
Soon another great conference will take place! The program was formed, among speakers: Fabien Potencier (Symfony), Marco Pivetta (ZF, Doctrine ), Dmitry Naumenko (Yii), and many other speakers in 3 streams. By tradition, especially for readers of the PHP Digest, a 15% discount on the promo code: PHP-digest-fwdays .
- WordPress 5.2 “Jaco” - In the release, the minimum PHP version is upgraded to PHP 5.6.20, protection added from fatal errors in plugins and themes, secure updates .
- bramus/composer-autocomplete - Autocompletion of the composer commands on the command line, including scripts from the scripts section.
- krakjoe/parallel - An extension from the author pthreads with a simplified interface for using multi-threading. In the new version, channels and events for communication between threads. Case Study .
- lezhnev74/openapi-psr7-validator - Validates PSR-7 messages (HTTP requests/responses) based on OpenAPI specifications.
- nunomaduro/phpinsights - The console tool runs code quality checks and displays in a beautiful way.
- ircmaxell/phpvm - PHP version manager (concept), an analogue of rvm for Ruby.
- paragonie/multi_factor - Secure multi-factor authentication for your PHP applications.
- BitOne/php-meminfo - An extension that displays information about memory usage and is designed to detect leaks.
Thank you for your attention!
If you notice an error or inaccuracy - please report it to PM .
For questions and suggestions, write to mail or twitter .
More news and comments on the PHP Digest Telegram Channel .
Search links for all digests
← Previous release: PHP Digest No. 155
Source text: PHP Digest number 156 (May 6 - 20, 2019)